What to do in
The mecca of surfing, the first church in Bizkaia
The mouth of the Mundaka estuary offers an unrivaled landscape under the power of the best left-wing wave in Europe. As old as the clear waters that bathe its port and its rooted rocks. They make Mundaka not only a place full of mysteries and legends that hide its origins, but also a place where you can relax and enjoy the sea breeze in the calm of its watchtower.
A walking tour through one of the most charming towns on the Basque Coast
- Adults: 12 €
- Children: 8 €
- Groups between 14 and 20 people : 140 € (+ IVA)
- Groups between 20 and 30 people: 170 € (+IVA)
- For the visit to take place, the minimum fee that will be applied will be 60 € (5 adult tickets), whether or not there are enough people.
- For groups of more than 30 people, we recommend dividing them into 2 groups both for logistics and comfort.
- Check availability, languages, special rates and other queries.
Mundaka is a beautiful fishing town on the Biscayan coast at the mouth of Urdaibai, known worldwide for having the best left wave in Europe, therefore, it has become a paradise for surf lovers, who come from all over the world. .
With our tour you can enter a pleasant walk through its streets, soak up the best views of the Urdaibai estuary, visit the famous and peaceful hermitage of Santa KatalinaIn short, witness a unique environment of nature, landscapes and mythological stories that will make it an unforgettable experience.
Its history and traditions are among the most notable in Urdaibai; the Aratusteak (carnivals), the night of San Juan, …
A town with a unique summer charm on the Bizkaia coast. Rest for travelers and refuge for locals.
Town Hall Square, next to the tourist office and Mundaka BC.
Our guides will be identified with an agency badge.